GST registration is mandatory for every person who carrying out a taxable supply of goods or services in India and whose aggregate turnover during the financial year exceeds the threshold limit of Rs.20 lakhs/10 lakhs.
GST Return Filing
GST return filing is mandatory for all persons having GST registration even in case of nil supply of goods or services during the month. Periodicity of return under the GST is monthly or quarterly depending upon the registration.
In order to comply various stringent provisions under GST and to avoid various type of litigation’s or penalty, compliance’s is required under GST such as proper accounts and records, response to govt. query etc.
Looking for a professional GST advisory service provider in India who can assist you with all your GST affairs? If yes, then look no further!!!
At GSTCornor, we offer you full-scale GST advisory services under one roof. From GST registration to GST implementation, we can assist you with it all.
Our mission is to keep the process simple and stress-free.
GST READY REFERENCER
- GST Rate Finder
- Classification of Services
- Guidelines for GST Practitioner Exam under Rule 83A(9) issued by NACIN, Faridabad
- GST – Concept & Status (01-12-2018)
- GST HINDI LEXICON
- Frequently Asked Question on TDS
- Frequently Asked Questions on TCS
- GST – Concept & Status (01-05-2018)
- Updated PPT on GST (as on 01.05.2018)
- FAQs on e-way bill