Get GST registraion in 3 working daysJust at Rs.2,499/-
- Completely Online Service
- No Physical Presence
- No More Office Visit
- Authenticate Certificate of Registration
- GST HSN/SAC Codes with Rates
- GST Invoice Formats
- GST Government Return Filing Software
- Handholding Support
GST registration is mandatory for every person who carrying out a taxable supply of goods or services and whose aggregate turnover during the financial year exceeds the threshold limit of Rs. 20 lakhs.CLICK TO GET START
Get GST registration for your business in 3 working days, just at your door step. Get start at Rs.2,499/- inclusive of all.
FEATURES & BENEFIT
- Separate dedicated team assigned for your work
- Authentic & reliable business service
- Conversation on telephonic with our experts
- Completely online automation service
- PAN India connectivity of professionals
- No hidden charges
- Transparency & Accuracy
- Regular updates on GST on email
- No more personal visit to consultant
CHECKLIST OF DOCUMENT FOR REGISTRATION UNDER GST
- Proprietor / Partners / Karta / Managing Director / Managing Trustee / CEO / Authorized Signatory
- PAN Card
- Proprietor/Company/HUF/Partnership Firm/Authorized Signatory.
- Aadhaar Card
- Proprietor/Karta/Partner/Authorized Signatory.
- Proof of Constitution of Business
- Shop License/Registration Certificate/Proof of constitution
- Partnership Deed
- Company Incorporation Certificate
- Proof of Principal Place of Business
- Own Premises
- Latest property tax receipt, Municipal Khata Copy, electricity bill etc
- Rented or Leased Premises
- Valid rent or leased agreement along with any document in support of the ownership of premises of the lessor like latest property tax receipt, municipal khata Copy, electricity bill
- Where the rent/leased agreement is not available an affidavit to that effect along with any document in support of the possession of the premises like copy of Electricity Bill.
- For premises not covered above
- A copy of the Consent Letter with any document in support of the ownership of the premises of the Consenter like Municipal Khata copy or Electricity Bill copy.
- For shared properties also, the same documents may be uploaded.
- For Special Economic Zone
- If the principal place of business is located in an Special Economic Zone or the applicant is an Special Economic Zone developer, necessary documents/certificates issued by Government of India are required to be uploaded.
- Details of additional place of business
- Address of additional place of business with supporting paper like rented, owned or other
- Bank Account Related Proof
- First page of bank passbook/bank statement or cancelled cheque
- Letter of Authorized Signatory in case of partnership firm, company, HUF etc. (make available by our team)
- DSC in applicable cases like company, LLP etc.
WHO WILL REQUIRE REGISTRATION UNDER GST?
- Supplier whose aggregate turnover during financial year exceeds Rs.20.00 lakhs or Rs.10.00 lakhs as the case may be.
- Interstate taxable supply
- Causal person making taxable supply
- Non resident taxable person making taxable supply
- Person who are required to pay tax under reverse charge
- Electronic commerce operator who are notified
- Person who are required to deduct TDS
- Person who make taxable supply on behalf of other taxable person
- Input service distributor
- Person who supply goods or service through electronic commerce operator
- Every electronic commerce operator
- Supplying online information and database access or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person
- Separately registration in case of Special Economic Zone within same state
Do I have to take multiple registrations?
A person with multiple business verticals in a state may obtain a separate registration for each business vertical. PAN is mandatory to apply for GST registration (except for a non-resident person who can get GST registration on the basis of other documents). A registration which has been rejected under CGST Act/SGST Act shall also stand rejected for the purpose of SGST/CGST act.
Whether I am exempted from GST registration?
Following persons are exempted from the GST Registration:-
- 1. Agriculturists
- 2. Persons making Nil-Rated/ Exempt supplies of goods and services
- 3. Persons making Non-Taxable/ Non-GST supplies of goods and services
- 4. Activities that are neither Supply of Goods nor Services
- 5. Persons making only supplies covered under Reverse Charge